Care & Maintenance
To keep your scissors in good condition longer, take some care:
- Keep the scissors always protected to prevent damage in case of fall.
- For a better scissor’s performance, put a few drops of oil every day after finishing work
- Never cut paper or any material other than the human hairs so as not to lose the sharpening of the blades.
- Use a soft brush or soft piece of cloth to clean the scissors.
- Keep your scissors away from clips, brushes, combs, and other implements, which can cause accidental damage to the blades.
- When scissors are not being used, (between clients and in storage) keep blades in a closed position. This will reduce the chance of nicking and accidental damage to the blades.
- Always properly clean and disinfect them after every use.