RETURN AND EXCHANGES
Withdrawal from the Contract of sale and return of goods
1. A customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from sale contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods without giving any reason.
2. The customer should inform the Shop about his decision to withdraw from the contract by sending an email to: email@example.com.
3. The customer is obliged to send the goods back at his own expense within 14 days.
4. The package should be properly packed so that the goods will not be damaged. Receipt should be included in the package.
5. The address for returns: PROGLINE Sp. z o.o., ul. Bukietowa 5 / U3, 02-650 Warsaw, Poland.
6. The store will return the money to the customer immediately after receiving the returned goods.
1. If the product sent to the customer is defective or does not comply with the order, the customer has the right to submit a complaint.
2. The seller is liable under guarantee if a physical or legal defect is found within 2 years of delivery of the Products to the Customer
3. Complaints should be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is necessary to return the product, the Customer should send the item to the Shop’s address: PROGLINE Sp. z o.o., ul. Bukietowa 5 / U3, 02-650 Warsaw, Poland.
4. In the event that the Products are returned as a result of the complaint, the seller reimburses the customer to the full amount.