Return and exchanges
Withdrawal from the Contract of sale and return of goods
- A customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from sale contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods without giving any reason.
- The customer should inform the Shop about his decision to withdraw from the contract by sending an email to: email@example.com.
- The customer is obliged to send the goods back at his own expense within 14 days.
- The package should be properly packed so that the goods will not be damaged. Receipt should be included in the package.
- The address for returns: PROGLINE Sp. z o.o., ul. Śląska 33-U6, 81-310 Gdynia.
- The store will return the money to the customer immediately after receiving the returned goods.
- If the product sent to the customer is defective or does not comply with the order, the customer has the right to submit a complaint.
- The seller is liable under guarantee if a physical or legal defect is found within 2 years of delivery of the Products to the Customer
- Complaints should be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is necessary to return the product, the Customer should send the item to the Shop’s address: PROGLINE Sp. z o.o., ul. Śląska 33-U6, 81-310 Gdynia.
- In the event that the Products are returned as a result of the complaint, the seller reimburses the customer to the full amount.